Wednesday, December 2, 2015

A surprise from rotational analysis

One of my tools in my market analysis toolbox is leadership analysis. In particular, I found that in bull phases, it pays to buy the market leaders (see Momentum + Bull market = Chocolate + Peanut butter). I was playing around with Relative Rotation Graphs, or RRG, the other day and what I found was a surprise.



The full post is at our new site here.



Blog notice
We are experiencing some glitches with our payment system at our new site and we are unable to process new subscribers at this time. In the meantime, all content is free. We will make an announcement when these problems are resolved and the site is open for business.

Readers can still register for the Early Bird discount offer of 14 months for the price of 12 at USD 199.99. You can get on the list for that offer at this link here. (If you have already emailed me in the past or responded through my previous survey, you are already on the list there is no need to do so again.)



Media, press professionals and blog aggregators with email domains confirming their affiliations are invited to apply for free subscription access (cam at humblestudentofthemarkets dot com).

No comments: